SUCCESS!


Success with 2TouchPOS


I am not much of a procrastinator.  I think this has helped me in business.  I like to get out there and get it done before taking the time to breathe.  When an opportunity appears, I do not hesitate.  I do however listen carefully to what is offered and research to weigh the possibilities.  Then I do not delay.  I think that this approach has enabled me to gain a level of success that has opened many doors.  Some people may think I jump into things.  However, I look at it as trying new ideas expanding the knowledge base and moving forward with what I believe are good business practices or ideas.  There are times when an idea may turn out to be one that was miscalculated.  I don’t let these miscalculations throw me off track as what I have learned through these experiences has provided me with priceless business insights that I can then share with my partners.  

Because I am not a procrastinator when opportunities arise; the doors open and I choose to walk through.  I guess you could call me a man of action; and yes, that is what is needed in the hospitality industry.  I am an avid reader.  I have attended trainings conducted by the best; Anthony Robbins, Eric Thomas, Grant Cardone, Oren Klaff, and more.  And with all the reading and the training that I have been involved in what I realize is; if you are waiting for something to happen just waiting… nothing ever will.  You have to take action to move forward.  This is a business tip as well as a personal one.  Don’t wait; procrastination is your enemy.

nightclub bar microsite ad.jpgSuccess is a tricky word.  I have thought for many years that I am successful. Before I had my own business and before I became interested in business management, I felt success in the person that I am.  My confidence in myself has provided me with a solid foundation.  This foundation is what has enabled me to make the decisions that I have made and move to adopt the ideas that I am presented with.  People tell me I have been Lucky.  I think luck has nothing to do with it.  I am successful and my success was made mainly because I didn’t wait.  I decided to try options as they presented themselves.  Yes, most of these options worked out very well.  

I look forward to having you as a partner.  Using our software will benefit any establishment. Making the decision to adopt 2TouchPOS will contribute to your success.

To learn more visit our CEO Page at www.2touchpos.com


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Tech Team Works for YOU!